I feel that I haven't said too much about me and my life so I thought I'd give the '50 Random Things About Me' tag a shot :)
2. I love looking at other peoples facial expressions. I don't know whether that makes me weird or not . . .
3. I also love different accents and voices
4. I watched Cinderella + Beauty and the Beast for the first time a week ago which is weird considering I'm obsessed with Disney
5. I like hats . . . mainly 'baseball hats'
6. If I like something, whether it is a TV show, a movie or even a style of animation, I will get obsessed with it and search everything there is to know about it on GOOGLE and won't stop talking about it. I will also bring it up into conversations that aren't relevant to it. For example,
Friend : "I watched a really cool movie the other day"
Me : "Did you know that in the movie Cars there is a car that clearly shows the Apple logo and has an 84 on the side which is the year that Apple released their first computer.
7. Peanut Butter is nice
8. I made really bad puns just to annoy my friends (sorry, love you!)
9. I want to be a nurse when I am older but I am awful at Science
10. My favourite things to watch as a baby was Bob the Builder and the Harry Potter series :D
11. My lucky numbers are 17 and 3 - 17 because I was born on the seventeenth of July and 3 because I said when I was three "Three is my lucky number because that's how old I am".
12. Carrying on with the lucky number thing, when I turned twelve Lois said I was 3 because if you partition 12 it gives you three (12 = 1 + 2), which as you know is my lucky number.
13. I used to have really long hair which was cut last October because it became unmanageable :(
14. I bite my nails which is a habit I need to get out of :(
15. I currently have tan lines from my glasses
16. I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian (I don't eat meat but I do consume dairy products and eggs)
17. I always feel like people are reading my mind and searching through my thoughts, so the fact that 'mums know everything' (trust me, they do!) really creeps me out
18. If you see pictures of me when I am younger, quite a lot of them will be of me scowling
19. During my mums pregnancy she used to chew on ice
20. I love chewing on ice
21. I am an extremely disorganised person
22. I hate being disorganised . . .
23. I can't do gymnastics
24. I want to be able to do gymnastics ☺️
25. My favourite disney princess is Cinderella
26. My favourite disney herione is Esmerelda from 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'.
27. I am really emotional when it comes to books or movies
28. I cut my hair when I was younger so I had a really awful fringe:
30. I have moved house twice in the past thirteen years. I have lived in three different houses
31. My favourite disney animated movie is 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' or 'Cinderella'
32. My favourite disney live action movie is 'Mary Poppins'
33. I find it very difficult to sleep with no noise in the background so I listen to music or radio 4 at nighttime
34. I love the song 'He Lives in You' from 'The Lion King 2'. It is pretty much the opposite of Circle of Life musically but the same concept of the Circle of Life scene
35. I play football on Mondays
36. I created a homework club with my friends so we could discuss homework . . .
37. I like swimming because it doesn't feel like I'm exercising
38. I cried at the end of 'Of Mice and Men', and I am okay with admitting that. . .
39. I am a member of the PG Tips Cuppa Club.
40. I like crunching on celery
41.. I also like crunching on ice
42. I hate the sluggish feeling you get after eating junk food
43. That is why I like celery, because I feel like I have been healthy . . . ish
44. I have made a 'vow' to myself to be healthier and go out more this year (academic year)
45. I have also made a 'vow' to be more organised . . ,
46. I have two dogs, a Yorkshire terrier called Billy and a chocolate Labrador cross collie, Flynn
47. My dogs are the only 'pets' I've ever had
48. When I was younger I used to play with paper dolls and have imaginary friends. I created my imaginary friends because it got boring driving to Scunthorpe and I wouldn't always be able to fall asleep.
49. I like collecting ornaments and mugs.
That's it for now! Hope you enjoyed it!
'Till next time,